Happy Times

Mira Loma, California 2 comments

I recently spoke with Susan who called me in regards to a trip we took to Catalina in May this year.

I was asked to send in a short email with details about how we felt about our trip in return for a free 2 night stay in Vegas.

We went to Catalina in May, we enjoyed our trip very much. We paid for an upgrade Hotel. This hotel- we were not thrilled about, it is very up high and you have to take their taxi to and from town. We would have preferred to stay at one of the nicer hotels near the beach. The hotel was nothing special and not that clean. Customer service was soso, but we made the best of our time there and really enjoyed the island. We went on the ghost tour one night, rented a 2 seat bicycle another day and really took advantage of the time away from everyday things in life. Catalina is one of our favorite places to stay and we would love to go back again, given the opportunity.

Thank you for your time, should you have any other questions, please let me know.

Jamie

Comments

Why would you even consider posting a compliment on a complaint website? Why not post it on Happy Times web? Makes no sense (unless it's all fake...which is probably closer to the truth).

In trying to post my comment I accidently posted it twice.